Rinse is building the first and largest national, and eventually global, brand in clothing care. We're taking on a massive consumer problem and creating a significantly better dry cleaning and laundry experience through the combination of "smart scheduling" and best-in-class quality, all supported by a strong technology backbone.
We launched in 2013 and are currently in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Washington, DC, with plans to launch multiple new markets in 2017. We've grown at double digit month-over-month rates since launch, have created a differentiated service our customers love, and have a model where the economics actually work.
Rinse is backed by a group of leading VCs and CEOs who see the massive potential in what we are doing and know we are the team to do it. We are looking for stars to join our team and can’t wait to hear from you.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL...
- Lead and be involved in every step of the product development process.
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Develop and execute on a product roadmap by leveraging insights from our internal metrics and user interviews.
- Write detailed specs, manage project execution, and develop tests as needed to ensure seamless deployment of of new products and features.
- Work closely with our technology, design, marketing, and other relevant teams to build and launch high-quality product experiences that substantially improve and enhance the user experience.
- Report directly to our CEO and have significant impact on the customer experience.
AS THE IDEAL CANDIDATE, YOU...
- Have 4+ years of product management, engineering, or product design experience at a consumer-facing company.
- Have shipped innovative and successful consumer products, and were involved in the process from end-to-end.
- Are able to always be needs-focused and solution-agnostic to make sure all the products we develop are creating the optimal experience for our customers.
- Are exceptional when it comes to analytics, written and oral communication, and attention to detail.
- You have a deep level of understanding and empathy for your users.
- Have a natural ability to get things done. You embrace chaos and ambiguity and are able to simplify complexity in a structured, concise way.
- Have a proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence, and work as part of a team.
WHY WORK AT RINSE
- You will be the first Product Manager at Rinse, a consumer service and brand with significant potential to become a household name.
- We are committed to professional development and can promise a fast-moving environment where you will be challenged and stretched on a daily basis.
- We offer competitive compensation and stock options, in addition to great benefits, including health insurance, open vacation policy, flexible work and office hours, and free dry cleaning and laundry!
- We have built a high-caliber team and have a tight-knit, collaborative work environment.
- Our office is in the Mission in San Francisco, located close to BART and Caltrain.