About the Role
We are obsessed with providing world-class quality and are looking for part-time Operations Associates who can help manage our evening and weekend processes. We are growing rapidly and looking for candidates who are detailed-oriented, self-starters, take pride in their work, and are comfortable taking the lead on projects. We have an amazing team and want you to become a part of it!
In this role, you will...
- Drive the company’s 16 ft. box truck (no Commercial Driver’s License required!) from Rinse HQ to your designated Santa Monica/South Bay expansion market to conduct core operational activities.
- Organize and monitor inventory to assure that all orders are accurately tracked throughout the delivery process.
- Serve as the “air traffic controller” of day-to-day operations by actively monitoring dispatch and communicate with your team of drivers to troubleshoot live issues impacting supply chain and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the company’s primary point of contact with regard to daily metrics, issues, status updates, reports, or requests for resources. Be accountable for many aspects of the shift’s operations; including processing times, on-time performance, errors, and completion of any assigned goals.
- Collaborate with personnel on duty effectively and harmoniously, finding cover or filling shifts for no-shows, sick calls, etc; managing the accurate and timely use of rest breaks and a meal break.
As the ideal candidate, you...
- Breathe our core values of Taking ownership. Respect, Honesty, and working to Delight and Amaze our customers
- Have a strong knack for spotting inefficiencies and passion to improve broken processes.
- Are adaptable to the rapidly changing environment and be able to make sound decisions in the face of ambiguity.
- Are physically able to lift up to 35lbs of laundry and operate a 16ft. box truck (no Commercial Driver’s License required).
- Are able to spend 25% of the time driving to expansion markets.
- Are able to work evening shifts 2-3 nights a week from 4pm-12am, including at least one weekend evening.
- Proficient in using desktop and mobile tools for dispatch work.
- Have a High School Diploma or College Degree (College Degree Preferred)
You’ll Love Working at Rinse Because…
- $15.25 / hour, subject to rapid merit-based increases.
- We have built a high-caliber team and have a tight-knit, collaborative work environment that values honesty and open communication
- You will take pride in creating Interesting and impactful work at a promising startup that would be proud to tell your mom about!
- Free food and snacks!
- Monthly credits towards any service provided by Rinse.
- Our office is located in the Downtown Los Angeles, close to public transportation and local freeways
Rinse is building the first and largest national, and eventually global, brand in clothing care. We're taking on a massive consumer problem and creating a significantly better dry cleaning and laundry experience through the combination of "smart scheduling" and best-in-class quality, all supported by a strong technology backbone.
We launched in 2013 and are currently in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Chicago, and Boston, with plans to launch multiple new markets in 2018. We've grown at double digit month-over-month rates since launch, have created a differentiated service our customers love, and have a model where the economics actually work.
Rinse is backed by a group of leading VCs and CEOs who see the massive potential in what we are doing and know we are the team to do it. We are looking for stars to join our team and can’t wait to hear from you.