About the Role
As a member of the operations team, you will be directly responsible for ensuring that customer orders are delivered on time, and to our quality standards. This role has significant upside for exceptional performers who are motivated to learn quickly and want to work for a company committed to their professional development. We have an amazing team and want you to become a part of it!
In this role, you will...
- Move and monitor inventory to assure that all orders are accurately tracked throughout the delivery process
- Resolve various issue and hurdles to achieve a daily 100% quality control rating
- Provide support to our valets and manage evening dispatch(8-10pm) to ensure a smooth customer experience from warehouse to client
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Serve as the company’s primary point of contact with regard to daily metrics, issues, status updates, reports, or requests for resources. Be accountable for many aspects of the shift’s operations; including processing times, on-time performance, errors, and completion of any assigned goals.
- Collaborate with personnel on duty effectively and harmoniously, finding cover or filling shifts for no-shows, sick calls, etc; managing accurate and timely use of rest breaks and meal break
- We are currently only hiring for Full-time opportunities
As the ideal candidate, you...
- Breathe our core values of Taking Ownership, Respect, Honesty, and working to Delight and Amaze our customers
- Are able to embrace change and ambiguity in a constantly evolving environment
- Are able to be on your feet for a majority of your shift, lifting on average 30 pounds (up to 45 pounds) while keeping yourself in constant motion
- Are able to communicate effectively across multiple levels of the organization from the direct manager up to the COO
- Are able to keep a steady hand. You are creative, attentive, and resourceful when solving problems
- Proficient in Google Docs, And iOS devices
- Have 2 years relevant work experience or a High School Diploma or College Degree (College Degree Preferred)
You’ll Love Working at Rinse Because…
- We have built a high-caliber team and have a tight-knit, collaborative work environment that values honesty and open communication
- You will take pride in creating Interesting and impactful work at a promising startup that would be proud to tell your mom about!
- We offer competitive compensation in addition to great benefits, including snacks and Rinse credit towards laundry/Dry cleaning!
- Our office is located in the SOMA area of San Francisco, located close to BART and Caltrain.
Rinse is building the first and largest national, and eventually global, brand in clothing care. We're taking on a massive consumer problem and creating a significantly better dry cleaning and laundry experience through the combination of "smart scheduling" and best-in-class quality, all supported by a strong technology backbone.
We launched in 2013 and are currently in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Chicago, and Boston, with plans to launch multiple new markets in 2018. We've grown at double digit month-over-month rates since launch, have created a differentiated service our customers love, and have a model where the economics actually work.
Rinse is backed by a group of leading VCs and CEOs who see the massive potential in what we are doing and know we are the team to do it. We are looking for stars to join our team and can’t wait to hear from you.