About the Role
As a member of the operations team, you will ensure that customer orders are accurate, up to our quality standards, and delivered on time. This role has significant upside for exceptional performers who are motivated to learn quickly and want to work for a company committed to their professional development. We have an amazing team and want you to become a part of it!
In this role, you will...
- Serve as the “air traffic controller” of day-to-day operations by creating delivery routes, dispatching delivery drivers, and troubleshooting any delivery issues.
- Coordinate with Customer Care team and Operations team to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Identify and analyze operational challenges and come up with creative solutions to help streamline operations.
- Create and implement effective procedures that support Bay Area operational efforts.
As the ideal candidate, you...
- Are cool as under pressure
- Thrive in ultra fast-paced environments
- Welcome change with open arms
- Are proficient Google Docs, And iOS devices (proficiency is a plus)
- Breathe our core values of Taking Ownership, Respect, Honesty, and working to Delight and Amaze our customers
- Can lift up to 45 pounds
- Associates or Bachelors Degree a plus!
- Relevant warehouse experience is a plus!
You’ll Love Working at Rinse Because…
- We offer competitive compensation ($16/hr), Health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision for full-time employees), paid leave, 401k, weekly lunch, all day snacks and Rinse credit towards any Rinse provided services!
- We have built a high-caliber team and have a tight-knit, collaborative work environment that values honesty and open communication
- You will take pride in creating Interesting and impactful work at a promising startup that would be proud to tell your mom about!
- Our office is in the heart of SOMA
Rinse is building the first and largest national, and eventually global, brand in clothing care. We're taking on a massive consumer problem and creating a significantly better dry cleaning and laundry experience through the combination of "smart scheduling" and best-in-class quality, all supported by a strong technology backbone.
Applicants will be required to submit to a criminal background check prior to commencing employment.