About the Role
As a member of our dynamic operations team, you will be directly responsible for ensuring that our customers receive a high-quality experience and that our nightly logistics flow smoothly. We are looking for exceptional performers who are motivated to learn quickly, solve problems, and be part of a growing team!
In this role, you will...
- Collaborate with a small team effectively and harmoniously to troubleshoot customer issues and logistics challenges
- Provide support to our Valets and manage evening dispatch (8-10pm) to ensure a smooth customer experience from warehouse to client
- Organize and monitor inventory to assure that all orders are accurately tracked throughout the delivery process
- Be Rinse Boston’s primary point of contact on daily metrics, issues, status updates, reports, or requests for resources.
- Be accountable for many aspects of the shift’s operations; including processing times, on-time performance, errors, and completion of any assigned goals.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
As the ideal candidate, you...
- Breathe our core values of Taking ownership. Respect, Honesty, and working to Delight and Amaze our customers
- Work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Have strong attention to detail
- Communicate with teammates clearly and effectively
- Are able to think on your feet and problem solve multiple issues while maintaining attention to detail under pressure
- Proficient in Google Docs, And iOS devices
- Have a High School Diploma or College Degree (College Degree Preferred)
- Are comfortable working on your feet for long durations, and lifting loads up to 50 lbs.
- We are hiring for Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities at this time
You’ll Love Working at Rinse Because…
- We have built a high-caliber team and have a tight-knit, collaborative work environment that values honesty and open communication
- You will take pride in creating interesting and impactful work at a promising startup
- We offer daily opportunities to make an impact on our growing organization, and develop your professional tool-kit
- We are committed to professional development and building talent
Rinse is building the first and largest national, and eventually global, brand in clothing care. We're taking on a massive consumer problem and creating a significantly better dry cleaning and laundry experience through the combination of "smart scheduling" and best-in-class quality, all supported by a strong technology backbone.
We launched in 2013 and are currently in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Chicago, and Boston, with plans to launch multiple new markets in 2018. We've grown at double digit month-over-month rates since launch, have created a differentiated service our customers love, and have a model where the economics actually work.
Rinse is backed by a group of leading VCs and CEOs who see the massive potential in what we are doing and know we are the team to do it. We are looking for stars to join our team and can’t wait to hear from you.