About the Role
The Community Operations Associate will be creating the front line engagement for our Valet Community. Ensuring Valet Community happiness requires creativity, problem solving ability, passion for people, and an unwavering upbeat attitude. You will engage with Valets in person, through email, through video instruction, and sms. Community Operation Associates receive feedback on the delivery experience and collaborate with colleagues in other areas at Rinse to improve both the Valet experience internally and delivery experience externally for our customers.
In this role, you will...
- Own Valet retention and the overall Valet experience
- Develop your people management skills - be there to provide both positive feedback and coaching opportunities to a Valet Community of over 100 employees
- Be the reliable and timely point of contact for the Valet Community - providing daily support and represent our core values of Rinse when answering questions from all communication mediums
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Uncover trends and patterns within Valet communications to create developmental tools that will continuously improve the Valet experience
As the ideal candidate, you...
- Have a customer experience mindset - your customer will be the Valets in the community
- Are able to juggle multiple conversations with Valets, and track trends and data to help improve Valet happiness
- Are exceptionally organized, detailed oriented, and self directed
- Are charismatic and personable which will aid you drive initiatives in our Valet Community
- Are able to wear multiple hats and are excited to take on a multitude of different tasks
- Have a Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Customer service experience, experience coaching and teaching others, or working in a small group supporting a large group a plus!
You’ll Love Working at Rinse Because…
- We have built a high-caliber team and have a tight-knit, collaborative work environment that values honesty and open communication
- You will take pride in creating interesting and impactful work at a promising startup that would be proud to tell your mom about!
- We offer competitive compensation ($16/hr), Health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision), 401k, weekly lunch, all day snacks and Rinse credit towards any Rinse provided services
- Our office is in the South of Market District in San Francisco, located close to both BART and Caltrain
Rinse is building the first and largest national, and eventually global, brand in clothing care. We're taking on a massive consumer problem and creating a significantly better dry cleaning and laundry experience through the combination of "smart scheduling" and best-in-class quality, all supported by a strong technology backbone.